The PC Optimum program brings everything you love about the PC Plus and Shoppers Optimum programs together into one single loyalty program. It gives you the simplicity of using one points system and one card or app.
The PC Optimum program lets you earn points on items you buy at participating stores; gives you access to in-store offers; and, when download the app or create an online account, also gives you offers tailored just to you. Here is a little more detail:
- Earn and spend PC Optimum points at almost 2,500 participating stores, including stores like Loblaws, Real Canadian Superstore, No Frills, Joe Fresh and Shoppers Drug Mart. Visit our store locator to see all participating locations in your area.
- Also, you can earn PC Optimum points when you make purchases online at JoeFresh.ca, order groceries through Click & Collect, and buy beauty and skincare products at BeautyBoutique.ca.
- Exclusively at participating Shoppers Drug Mart and Pharmaprix stores (in Quebec), earn 15 PC Optimum points for every dollar spent on eligible products, and online at BeautyBoutique.ca.
- Get points in store, online, at points events and through personalized offers when you create an online account.
- Every 10,000 PC Optimum points is like $10 worth of free stuff.
- If you’re a PC Financial cardholder, you can link your PC Financial Mastercard and/or bank card to your PC Optimum account to earn all of your PC Optimum points conveniently, with just one card
Pharmaprix Optimum points were converted as outlined in the chart below:
Converstion table displays the points, the reward value in dollars, and the conversion rate used to determine how your points were converted to PC Optimum points, for example: 8,000 pts equals $10 rewards the conversion rate for this calculation was 1.25 Pharmaprix Optimum Points Pharmaprix
Conversion Rate PC Optimum Points PC Optimum
Fewer than 8,000 points 1.250 8,000 pts $10 1.250 10,000 $10 22,000 pts $30 1.363 30,000 $30 38,000 pts $60 1.578 60,000 $60 50,000 pts $85 1.700 85,000 $85 95,000 pts $170 1.789 170,000 $170 More than
$170 or more 1.789 170,000+ $170
Note: Points between redemption levels were converted at the rate of the highest redemption level reached. For example, if you had 25,000 Pharmaprix Optimum points, your points are equivalent to 25,000 Pharmaprix Optimum x 1.363637 (22,000 points conversion rate) = 34,090 PC Optimum points.
Simply scan your PC Optimum card at the beginning of the transaction. That’s it! Digital or plastic card, it’s the same thing!
To spend points, just let the cashier know that you would like to spend all (or some) of your points.
Alternatively, use a PC Financial payment product.