1. Rock bright, bold lips. A sexy berry or scarlet mouth creates a youthful yet polished look—even when the only other makeup you’re wearing is concealer and mascara. Glosses and sheer stains are best for easy, on-the-go application. Try Quo Lip Gloss Stick, or, for a non-drying matte finish, Quo Lip Tint.
2. Exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate. A dull, dry complexion adds years to your face. Etival Urgen-C Dual System Skin Renewal Peel & Activator provides instant results, smoothing skin’s surface and brightening skin tone, for a fresh-faced appearance.
3. Stay hydrated—inside and out. Dehydration makes you feel—and look—tired and lethargic. Keep your body hydrated by drinking plenty of water, and consider swapping your coffee for less-diuretic green tea, which also boasts anti-aging antioxidants. Simply Food has a variety of tea options including Super Fruit Green Tea, Jasmine Green Tea and Mint Green Tea.
Don’t let your skin get thirsty either. Keep it hydrated with a moisturizer targeted to your skin type. Etival offers skin care products tailored to every skin type and age group.
4. Always wear sunscreen (even when at home). UVA and UVB exposure is a notorious skin ager. Think: Age spots, dryness and wrinkles. Fight signs of aging with Etival’s Hydra, Ener-C and Rederm skin care products, which include several day moisturizers with SPF 30. Protect your skin now, and for years to come, by making sunscreen a daily routine.
5. Whiten your teeth. Whiten and brighten your teeth and you’ll find yourself looking—and feeling—rejuvenated. For best results, opt for a high-performance nighttime product, and maintain your results with daily whitening formula toothpaste and mouthwash. Try the Crest 3D Teeth Whitening System, which has everything you need from strips and toothpaste to toothbrush and mouth rinse.